Learn real-world voice-over-IP deployment strategies and methods from the Cisco experts
Deploying Cisco Voice over IP Solutions covers:
- Definitive instructions on real-world VoIP deployments, the basics of the newest VoIP options, and a glance into the way forward for VoIP services
- Different concepts for engineering and correctly sizing traffic-sensitive voice networks
- Basic techniques acceptable to echo research, echo cancellation, and finding and putting off echoes
- Various QoS positive factors acceptable to voice
- Detailed info on name admission keep an eye on (CAC)
- Dial plan configuration tips on Cisco H.323 gateways and gatekeepers used to aid huge dial plans
- Basic initiatives of designing a long-distance VoIP network
- The periods of hosted voice networks: controlled Multiservice (MMS) networks and packet voice VPNs
- Fax companies shop and ahead in addition to real-time relay fax services
- Sample configurations and step by step examples that can assist you how to construct a VoIP network
Deploying Cisco Voice over IP Solutions presents networking execs the data, suggestion, and perception essential to layout and installation voice over IP (VoIP) networks that meet consumers' wishes for scalability, prone, and protection. starting with an creation to the real initial layout parts that must be thought of earlier than imposing VoIP, Deploying Cisco Voice over IP Solutions additionally demonstrates the fundamental projects all in favour of designing a good carrier provider-based VoIP community. you will finish with layout and implementation directions for the various extra renowned and generally asked VoIP companies, reminiscent of pay as you go prone, fax companies, and digital inner most networks (VPNs).
This e-book is a collaboration of Cisco platforms CCIE(r) engineers, technical advertising engineers, and platforms engineers. you will discover layout adventure from those who have designed a few of the world's greatest VoIP networks.